The Greater Orlando Chapter of Florida A & M University Alumni Association plans to award a $1,000.00 scholarship to several deserving Orange County Florida students who have been accepted and will be attending Florida A & M University.
Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or above.
- Acceptance to Florida A & M University for the FALL 2020 Semester
The window to apply for the 2020 scholarship application is open! The application deadline is March 15, 2020, at 11:59 pm.
All applicants must submit the following documents in the scholarship application:
- Completed Scholarship Application Form (All Student Activity Information must be completed on the form)
- Official copy of student’s High School transcript
- SAT/ACT Score Report
- Copy of the Florida A & M University Fall 2020 Acceptance Letter
- Two (2) letters of recommendation:
- One (1) must come from student’s teacher (Letters from a Counselor/Administrator will not be considered)
- One (1) must come from a community organization, church member or employer
- A one page typed (300 words or less) essay addressing the following questions:
- Why do you choose to attend Florida A & M University?
- What are your goals and aspirations?
- Why are you the best candidate for this scholarship?
- What do you plan to do to support Florida A & M University after you graduate?
For questions please contact:
Tamika Matthews: email@example.com
Deadline: March 15, 2020, at 11:59 pm
Information received after the deadline will not be considered